How to Buy Notes and Getting Started with Revolve Capital
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is “How do I get started working with Revolve Capital?”
The answer, it’s simple.
To ensure our clients know what to expect, we have laid out the Easy Steps for you.. Our hands-on approach to investing allows us to work alongside our clients every step of the way.
6 Steps to Get Started
- Complete Our Buyer / Investor Application – Allowing our staff to properly understand your experience level, and tailor portfolios best to fit your overall objective. Click here to fill out the buyer/investor application.
- Reviewing the portfolio/Conducting Preliminary Due Diligence – We allow each party a few days to review the portfolio and conduct introductory due diligence. Desktop values, review of borrower intention, verification of all collateral is intact. View our available inventory by clicking here.
- Make an Offer – The offer needs to be supported with an LOI (Letter of Intent) to purchase along with a proof of funds to demonstrate the financial ability to close the trade.
- Conducting Due Diligence – Verification of all collateral documents, market values, title, and tax review.
- Finalize Offer / Prepare for Funding – Once diligence is complete, our staff will finalize the population with you and wrap up the trade inside an agreeable purchase and sale agreement. Funding will take place within 7 days from finalizing diligence, and funds will be wired directly to Revolve’s account without the use of an escrow or 3rd party.
- Closing / Document and Service Transfer – You will receive the original collateral file, assignment, and allonges (within 45 days of the purchase, if not sooner). You have the choice to keep servicing in place or transfer to the servicer of your choosing.
Getting Started is Simple. Contact us today to begin building your custom note portfolio with Revolve Capital Group.